NUST Library has the following special collections:
– Company reports.
– Conference proceedings (attended by or hosted by NUST officials).
– Dissertation/ Theses (from NUST students, students supervised by NUST staff and from other universities).
– Industrial attachment reports (from NUST students).
– Institutional repository (papers presented by NUST staff at workshops, seminars etc).
– African collection (books about Africa’s political, social, economic etc issues)
– Part of Yvonne Vera’s private collection – mostly literary criticism works.
NUST Library’s Special Collections have grown largely as a result of donations and bequests. Some material is also acquired through exchanges.